Comprehensive Primary Care in Bellingham, WA
At Care Medical Group, our friendly primary care providers work closely with you to understand your unique health goals and find personalized solutions. We coordinate the best care for your health needs. Get comprehensive routine medical care for the whole family and referrals and medication prescriptions as needed. Our providers work to create an ongoing, trusting relationship with you.
We offer a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. Our medical team is able to diagnose and treat illnesses and provide comprehensive preventive care, such as routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunizations and screening tests. We also help you manage chronic illness, and can coordinate your care with specialists as needed. Learn more about our Bellingham clinic.
Connect with a Physician today.
- Medical Evaluations
- Annual Physicals
- Women’s Health
- Diabetes and Hypertension Screenings
- Management of Chronic Conditions, such as, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD and Congestive Heart Failure.
- Mental Health concerns
- Immunizations for children and adults such as, Flu, Pneumonia and Shingles Vaccines.
- General Medicine
- Respiratory disease
- Vascular and heart disease
- Blood problems
- Kidney problems
- Joint and rheumatologic problems
- Digestive problems
- Endocrine and hormonal problems
- Urinary problems
- Neurological problems
- Infectious disease
- and many more